Working With Soapy
Soapy – Revolutionizing the Hand Hygiene Industry
At Soapy, it’s our mission to create a safer, more hygienic world. Humans communicate with our surroundings using our hands. We understand that, and the importance of hand washing in battling the spread of dangerous diseases. Using advanced technologies, we’re aiming to craft the best solutions for hand hygiene. If you’re passionate about saving the world – one wash cycle at a time – we’d love for you to join our team.
Job Openings at Soapy
Soapy is looking for a sales manager, to manage our local and international sales.
Soapy’s CleanMachine is revolutionizing the hand hygiene field. Utilizing AI technologies, the CleanMachine ensures a thorough wash cycle every time. Our product has become particularly relevant during the coronavirus pandemic and we are expanding our team. We are looking to hire someone dynamic and motivated, with a creative way of thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage inventory and warehouse – both remotely and in house
- Manage transportation, import/export processes
- Full accountability over inventory count & gap analysis
- Responsibility for packaging process at the fulfillment center
- Ongoing communication with forwarders and internal customers
- 5+ years of experience working as warehouse/inventory manager – must
- Experience in import/export – must
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory and logistics
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- High level of Excel
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player, as well as independent
- Ability to work in a dynamic & changing environment.
- Mid-Senior level
- Supply chain
You guys seem great! How do I apply?
- By sending your CV to email@example.com