Working With Soapy
Soapy - Revolutionizing the Hand Hygiene Industry
Job Openings at Soapy
Soapy is looking for a sales manager, to manage our local and international sales.
Soapy’s ECO Hygiene Micro-Station is revolutionizing the hand hygiene field. Utilizing AI technologies, the micro-station ensures a thorough wash cycle every time. Our product has become particularly relevant during the coronavirus pandemic and we are expanding our team. We are looking to hire someone dynamic and motivated, with a creative way of thinking.
● With a proven record in the B2B sector
● At least 4 years of international sales experience
● Which also means you have PERFECT English
And you're even more super awesome if you:
● Know what PaaS is
● And have worked both with inbound and outbound methods
You guys seem great! How do I apply?
Junior Product Manager
Soapy is looking for a junior product manager
We are looking to hire a creative, passionate, technical and hands-on Junior Product Manager responsible to help in managing the product life cycle and to create the requirements for our development team. The position is based in Rehovot.
● Passion for delivering effective and elegant solution experiences to end users.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Proven documentation skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills and team management experience; able to coordinate and communicate with Product Engineering and other departments; excellent teamwork skills.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
● Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies - a plus.
● Gathering, specifying, deeply analyzing and prioritizing market requirements for current and future products, by conducting market research supported by interactions with stakeholders and customers.
● Taking active part in creating, detailing and documenting the short and long term product vision.
● Documenting various system aspects for outbound activities and customers self-service.
● Defining and testing user experience across the entire customer life-cycle.
● Working with sales, marketing, other R&D depts. and support to achieve successful product buy-in; and to ensure the product is launched and supported across the company. This includes, working with corporate marketing to ensure consistent launch plans, messaging, and collateral.
● Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage customers.
● Training and supporting sales team, sales engineers and support team in pre-sale and developing key opportunities.
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary
● Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles